When you’re looking to take your beloved to the best candlelight dinner in Bangalore, hunt no further, this list compiles all that you need!
Escape from the busy schedule of the day and terminate it in a memorable manner. From garden area to indoor and rooftop to poolside, we have various tailor-made options to make your day extremely pleasant.
These cherry-picked restaurants let you experience the most romantic candlelight dinner in Bangalore. Let’s check out!
Holiday Inn- Garden Area
Imagine dining in the natural surroundings that too on a beautifully done table. All this compliments and proposes romance that flourishes at this enchanting candlelight dinner in Bangalore! Besides this, a private usher will fill your experience with warm hospitality and make your experience delightful. On the food front, the chef will specially prepare your five courses of meal that will satisfy your palate thoroughly.
Cost: ₹3900/- (includes a couple)
- Sterling Mac Hotel- Poolside Candlelight Dinner
Invigorate all your senses and recapture love hovering over the pool. Choose your 4-course meal from the multi-cuisine menu and enjoy the luscious flavours while a private butler is serving you the meal. This poolside candlelight dinner in Bangalore will send you back home with happy faces and a bunch of happy memories.
Cost: ₹4900/- (includes a couple)VIEW DETAILS
- Citrus Hotel- Rooftop Candlelight Dinner
Dine no more on a communal table, the best table on the rooftop will be decorated and reserved for you! The dim lighting on the rooftop will set your mood and pave way for a romantic evening. While you embrace this beautiful experience, 4 courses of multi-cuisine food will be served to you. Don’t forget to enjoy the scrummy dessert at this rooftop candlelight dinner in Bangalore!
Cost: ₹2450/- (includes a couple)VIEW DETAILS
- Citrus Hotel- Private Movie Screening with Candlelight Dinner
When you want to take your dear one out on a perennial date, go for this candlelight dinner in Bangalore.
Pick that prized movie which you longed to watch with your partner and enjoy the three lip-smacking courses of North Indian cuisine along with it. Comfortable seating arrangement and warm hospitality will make you visit this place again. This private movie screening experience in Bangalore will be a piece to treasure forever!
Cost: ₹4900/- (includes a couple)VIEW DETAILS
- Burgundy, Royal Orchid- Romantic Dining
Reserve your table at this in-house dining experience and take your love to the most blissful candlelight dinner in Bangalore. The stylish and minimalistic decor of the place strings out a heart-warming sojourn. Special candlelight setup and rose petal decoration will be done on your table to make your experience one of its kind!
Cost: ₹2200/- (includes a couple)VIEW DETAILS
- Le Meridien- Poolside Candlelight Dinner
Let your dear one blush enjoying the romantic breeze, in the meantime, pop-up some cute questions to endure the lively vibes around you. This tranquil candlelight dinner in Bangalore lets you fall in love with your partner. Satiate hunger with a 3-course fulfilling meal and the outstanding presentation won’t let you resist from having it.
Cost: ₹3300/- (includes a couple)VIEW DETAILS
Things you would want to know-
Q. Which are the best romantic restaurants in Bangalore?
A. Along with food, ambience plays an important role while going out with your beloved. Pick any day make it special! Check out the best romantic restaurants in Bangalore-
- Burgundy, Royal Orchid
- Tandoor, MG Road
- Tiffin Room, Miraya Hotel
- Shebestan, Sterlings Mac Hotel
- By The Blue, Grand Mercure
- 12th Main, Grand Mercure
Q. Which is the most romantic place for dinner in Bangalore?
A. A list of romantic places for dinner in Bangalore-
- Romantic Dinner inside the pool, Koramangala
- Poolside Candlelight Dinner at Melange Astris, Richmond Road
- Romantic Fine Dining Date in MG Road, Ashok Nagar
- Open Air Candlelight Dinner, Koramangala
- Royal Arabian Date at Sterlings Mac Hotel, Bangalore
- Outdoor Candlelight Dinner at Miraya Hotel. Whitefield
You can even call at +91 8010-371-371 to help yourself with booking the best surprise for yourself.
Q. Which are the best rooftop restaurants in Bangalore?
A. The best place to enjoy a breezy evening in Bangalore is at an open rooftop restaurant. Here are some of the best rooftop restaurants in Bangalore-
- The Tao Terraces
- Miraya Hotel (candlelight dinner set up for couples through ExperienceSaga)
- High Ultra Lounge
- Bang- The Ritz-Carlton
- Citrus Hotel (special candlelight dinner set up for couples through ExperienceSaga)
- Brooks & Bonds Brewery
Q. Which are the places near Bangalore to visit for two days?
A. The neighbourhood of Bangalore is rich with places to spend a delightful weekend. Places near Bangalore to visit for two days trip are listed below-
- Hampi (367 km)
- Ooty (266 km)
- Nilgiri Hills (270 km)
- Kabini (240 km)
- Coorg (260 km)
- Mysore (145 km)
- Dandeli (460 km)
- Pondicherry(305 km)
- Mangalore (355 km)
Q. Can you suggest some must-visit tourist attractions in Bangalore?
A. Some of the must-visit tourist attractions in Bangalore are listed below-
- The majestic Bangalore Palace
- Shopping and entertainment hub- MG Road
- The first butterfly garden of the country at Bannerghatta National Park
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Lal Bagh Botanical Garden
- Bull Temple- Oldest temple in the city
- Boating at Ulsoor Lake
- Tipu Sultan’s Fort and Palace
Q. Are there any waterfalls near Bangalore?
A. Bangalore is surrounded by a good number of waterfalls. This list of beautiful waterfalls will be quite handy, do check out-
- Muthyala Maduvu Falls, Anekal (43 km)
- Thottikallu Falls (34 km)
- Chunchi Falls, Kanakapura (90 km)
- Shivanasamudra Falls, Mandya (130 km)
- Mekedatu Falls, Kanakapura (99 km)
- Hogenakkal Falls, Dharmapuri (146 km)
Q. Which are some romantic places in Bangalore?
A. Get struck by Cupid’s lasting love arrow and feel the magic of the city! Some of the romantic places in Bangalore are listed below-
- Dwell in the freshness of Botanical Garden or Cubbon Park
- Feel the royalty of the vast Bangalore Palace
- Find peaceful surrounding by the Ulsoor Lake
- The untouched Pearl Valley is another option, or
- A quick Nandi Hills tour