₹ 7,800 Book Now
How about a 5-course candlelight dinner by the poolside at a Five Star Hotel? Experience Saga brings to you another romantic luxury dining option in Delhi, Indus Express at Vivanta, Dwarka, Delhi. The Journey of Indus Express takes you to through the cuisine of five rivers, the rivers which have nurtured the civilisation of North West frontier region from ages and undivided Punjab.
– This is a private option. Only 1 booking is taken for each available slot. Advance booking is highly recommended.
The aromatic food served by the Vivanta hospitality and in a romantic setup is just perfect to rekindle your love.
– Includes a couple
– Private poolside decorated table with candlelight setup
– Mist Fans
– 5 Course Meal with the option to choose Veg/Non-Veg Meal
– Private Butler serving
– Inclusive of all taxes
Address: Near Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station, Sector 21, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075 (The property is at a close distance from Gurgaon)
Cancellation & Refunds
The basic package cost is non-refundable.
However, if there are any add-ons that you have included in the package. The following terms will apply.
- If cancellations are made 8 or more days before the start date of booking, 10% of the total add-on value + basic package cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-5 days before the start date of the booking, 25% of the total add-on value + basic package cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made within 4-2 days before the start date of the booking, 50% of the total add-on value + basic package cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 1 day before or same day of the start date of the booking, 100% of the total add-on value + basic package cost will be charged as cancellation fees
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such case will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same. Once booked, the date and time cannot be rescheduled by the customer.
When does Experience Saga refund a Transaction once it is initiated?
Experience Saga will initiate the refund on the next working day from the day of receiving the cancellation request. It will take 7-10 working days for the amount to reflect on the original mode used to pay.
How long will the refund take to reflect in your bank account?
It will take 7-10 working days for the refund to reflect in the original mode of payment. In case you do not receive funds, you can send an email to [support @experiencesaga.com]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I want to make the booking but I want to know what food will be served to me?
When you are seated at the venue, you will be served with the menu. You will have the option to choose your dishes depending on your package inclusions. For eg. your package includes 2 starters, you can choose 2 starters from the menu and so on.
- For how long can I stay at the venue?
If the fixed time slot is not mentioned in the package details, you can stay at the venue from the time of your booking to the closing time of the venue. For eg. the closing time of the venue is 11.30 pm and you have made the booking for 9 pm. You can stay at the venue from 9 pm to 11.30 pm
- Can I make the payment at the venue?
No. As your experience set up is done in advance, your booking will be confirmed only after you make the full payment towards your booking.
- What happens after I make the booking?
After you make the booking, you will receive a mail confirmation. On the day of your experience, you will receive the details of the on-duty venue manager via SMS on the mobile number you used to make the booking. You can directly contact him/her for any details regarding your booking.
- Can I add a person to my experience apart from the 2 of us?
The package includes a couple but if you want to add a person (for eg. kid) you can do it. There will be an additional cost involved. Please contact our team at 8010371371 for the same.
- I want to book but my preferred date/time slot is not showing up?
This happens when your preferred date/time slot is sold out. It is advised that you make the booking at the earliest to avoid missing on the last day. You can always contact our team at 8010371371, we'll be more than happy to suggest you with other similar packages.