₹ 5,600 Book Now
Need to know:
Wondering where to go on your next staycation? No need to drive to the outskirts of the capital, this romantic stay in Delhi is a total escape from regular days. Whisk your dearest away to this no chores and no work zone! It is your chance to unwind and take time out to dip yourself in tranquillity. The itinerary would accompany a romantic candlelight dinner followed by stay and next morning breakfast.
Sip zestful mocktails on arrival and freshen up yourself to a fulfilling 3-course meal. Other than this, the finely decorated room spills romance and love in every part of the room. Allow your senses to ease up with good night sleep. This relishing stay is well ticked off with breakfast the next morning and is undoubtedly a palatable way to refresh yourself.
- Includes a couple
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Stay in an executive room
- Mild decorations with flower petals and balloons
- Tower art
- 3-course meal for dinner (in the room)
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Options to choose from veg. and non-veg. meal
- Next morning breakfast
- Inclusive of all taxes
Need to know:
– You can choose to add lunch & dinner in your stay package by selecting the same in add-ons
– Rose petal decoration will not be done on bed/bed-sheets
– Check-in time is 1 pm onwards
– Check-out time is next day by 11 am
– Valid ID proof of both the guests is mandatory for check-in
Address: Surya Grand Hotel, J-14, Community Centre, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110027
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I want to make the booking but I want to know what food will be served to me?
When you are seated at the venue, you will be served with the menu. You will have the option to choose your dishes depending on your package inclusions. For eg. your package includes 2 starters, you can choose 2 starters from the menu and so on.
- For how long can I stay at the venue?
If the fixed time slot is not mentioned in the package details, you can stay at the venue from the time of your booking to the closing time of the venue. For eg. the closing time of the venue is 11.30 pm and you have made the booking for 9 pm. You can stay at the venue from 9 pm to 11.30 pm
- Can I make the payment at the venue?
No. As your experience set up is done in advance, your booking will be confirmed only after you make the full payment towards your booking.
- What happens after I make the booking?
After you make the booking, you will receive a mail confirmation. On the day of your experience, you will receive the details of the on-duty venue manager via SMS on the mobile number you used to make the booking. You can directly contact him/her for any details regarding your booking.
- Can I add a person to my experience apart from the 2 of us?
The package includes a couple but if you want to add a person (for eg. kid) you can do it. There will be an additional cost involved. Please contact our team at 8010371371 for the same.
- I want to book but my preferred date/time slot is not showing up?
This happens when your preferred date/time slot is sold out. It is advised that you make the booking at the earliest to avoid missing on the last day. You can always contact our team at 8010371371, we'll be more than happy to suggest you with other similar packages.
Select your check-in date & time from the available slots.